25 days with
Day 1 Hanoi
Arrive early to explore Hanoi's pagoda-studded lakes or jump on a cyclo to explore Vietnam's famous city of contrasts.
Day 2 Halong Bay
Take a scenic cruise through Halong Bay's emerald waters and be lulled to sleep by the ocean.
Days 3 & 4 Hanoi
Explore the fascinating streets of Hanoi on foot. Later opt to learn about Ho Chi Minh's legacy on a visit to his mausoleum.
Days 5 & 6 Hue
Travel through Hue on a bicycle discovering ancient royal treasures or take a boat trip along the Perfume River. Don't miss the Imperial Citadel with its ruined Forbidden Purple City and nine bronze urns.
Days 7 - 9 Hoi An
Explore Hoi An's ancient streets before heading out to the countryside on a bicycle ride through lush rice paddies.
Days 10 - 12 Nha Trang
Relax on stunning white sand beaches or snorkel the offshore reefs of Nha Trang.
Days 13 & 14 Ho Chi Minh City
Slither down into the Cu Chi Tunnels for a very real impression of what life was like underground during the Vietnam War. Enjoy a melting pot of mayhem in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 15 Phnom Penh
Get acquainted with Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh on a walking tour. Perhaps stay on after the trip ends to explore this vibrant capital further.
Day 16 Homestay
Experience Khmer life as a privileged guest at a rural Cambodian homestay.
Days 17 & 18 Sihanoukville
See the wildlife at Ream National Park, take a trip to charming French-colonial Kampot or simply while away the hours on the beach.
Day 19 Phnom Penh
Pick up some wood carvings in the market stalls of Psar Thmei or head to the eclectic Russian Market.
Day 20 Kompong Cham
Get a closer look at small town Cambodian life in quiet, provincial Kompong Cham.
Days 21 - 23 Siem Reap/ Angkor Wat
Inspect the arved temples at Angkor and admire the sights of Siem Reap.
Days 24 & 25 Bangkok
Celebrate journey's end in the Thai capital.
All This Included
Experience the very best of Indochina on this awesome adventure through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Enjoy a steaming bowl of pho from a street stall in Ho Chi Minh City, relax on a beach in Nha Trang, admire the temples of Angkor and get some insight into everyday Khmer life at a rural homestay. With faded colonial elegance in Hanoi, the rustic charm of Kompong Cham and the urban buzz of Bangkok, there's a lot to dazzle your senses on this exploration through Indochina.
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner.
- Transportation: Bus, Boat, Ferry, Overnight sleeper train, Private minibus, Bicycle.
- Sail across stunning Halong Bay.
- Admire ancient royal relics in Hue.
- Slip into tailor-made clothes in picturesque Hoi An.
- Soak up the sun on Nha Trang's sandy beaches.
- Haggle with traders at the grand Russian Market in Phnom Penh.
- Become part of family life in rural Cambodia.
- Be awed by the first sight of the ancient Angkor complex.
- Feast on traditional Thai favorites.
Hotels (22 nights)
Homestay (1 night)
Overnight train (2 nights)
- Allow $450 for meals not included.
- Expect some culture shock. You will be exposed to signs of poverty and access to services may be sporadic. The food will be quite different to home and English speakers harder to find. Respecting the local culture will make it easier to fit in and really experience the location.
- Group Size: Minimum 1, Maximum 16.
- Please ask your Vacations To Go travel counselor for more information.
Terms and Conditions
For Intrepid Travel
terms and conditions, please click here
The prices shown are U.S. dollars per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability. Prices quoted for land/cruise arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land/cruise prices are guaranteed. Air prices quoted via phone or email are subject to increase and are guaranteed only from the time that full payment is received. Also, air prices or air promotions mentioned on this site or on the phone do not include baggage fees imposed by airlines.