Rio Grande do Norte – Brazil (Private Tour)
7 days with SITA World Tours Rating:
Day 1 – Arrive Natal
Arrive in Natal, Brazil. Welcome at the airport and transfer to the selected hotel. Rest of the day at leisure
Day 2 – Natal City Tour
Depart in the morning for a city tour. The tour starts along the Coastal Highway to the city beaches until the Newton Navarro Bridge, where we will have a panoramic view of Fortaleza dos Reis Magos fortress – the oldest monument of the city. Then continue to the districts of Santos Reis, Rocas and Ribeira, where the city began. In downtown, we will visit the Cathedral and the craft center where it is possible to buy souvenirs and local products. Final stop will be at Pirangi beach, where we will visit the largest cashew tree in the world and bathe in the calm ocean waters. Return to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. (B)
Day 3 – Natal / Pipa
Depart in the morning by road to the charming beach village of Pipa. Arrival and accommodation at selected hotel. Rest of day at leisure. (B)
Day 4 to 6 – Pipa
Days at leisure in this paradisiacal destination. (B)
Our special suggestions:
– Enjoy the sunset at Marina´s restaurant with an enchanting vie. Reservation recommended.
– Spend the morning at the amazing Baia dos Golfinhos beach, walking distance from the city center. Please check the tide before going as it is only possible to walk with the low tide. With a little luck, you may see dolphins in the ocean.
– Taste a typical dinner from the Brazilian Northeast at O Tal do Escondidinho restaurant. Laterenjoy a home-made special ice cream at Preciosa Gelateria. They are both located at the city center
– Take a boat tour sailing at Guarairas lagoon and enjoy beautiful views and a nice swim.
Day 7 – Pipa / Natal Depart
Road transfer to Natal airport for your departure flight. (B)
All This Included
Discover Brazil’s northeastern tip, the Rio Grande do Norte. This area is well-known for its beautiful beaches that stretch for miles as well as its clean air that is been said to be second only to Antarctica in terms of purity. Explore the capital, Natal with its Fortaleza dos Reis Magos fortress, the oldest monument in the city and Pirangi Beach with its calm ocean waters and the largest cashew tree in the world. Relax in the charming village of Pipa with its beaches and spectacular landscapes. While here, you may even spot some dolphins.
Natal: Pontalmar Praia Hotel
Pipa: Pousada Enseada dos Golfinhos
Terms and Conditions
For SITA World Tours terms and conditions, please click here.
* The prices shown are U.S. dollars per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability. Prices quoted for land/cruise arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land/cruise prices are guaranteed. Air prices quoted via phone or email are subject to increase and are guaranteed only from the time that full payment is received. Also, air prices or air promotions mentioned on this site or on the phone do not include baggage fees imposed by airlines.